In order to provide social welfare services and resources to the most vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in society, the Government of Pakistan and the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) have launched the web portal Ehsaas NADRA Gov PK. The portal serves as the focal point for a variety of Ehsaas program and activities. It gives program participants easy access to vital information and services.
Ehsaas NADRA Gov Pk’s Features and Services
Beneficiaries can use a variety of services and features through the Ehsaas NADRA Gov PK portal, including:
Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
Using the portal, recipients can apply for emergency cash aid, which is given to people whose livelihoods have been affected as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Ehsaas Kafalat Program
It offers financial support to widows, disabled people, and other vulnerable groups in society, is also accessible through the web.
Ehsaas Langar and Panahgah Programs
The portal also offers details to help homeless people and others in need food and shelter.
The Ehsaas Nashonuma Program
It offers nutrition and medical care to expectant and nursing mothers as well as young children under the age of two, is also accessible through the portal.
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program
It offers financial aid to students from low-income households so they can pursue higher education, is also covered in the portal’s material.
Ehsaas NADRA Gov PK: How to Use
The Ehsaas NADRA Gov PK portal is simple and easy to use. The general steps to accessing and using the portal are as follows:
- To access the portal, go to Ehsaas NADRA Gov PK: Visit the portal’s official website.
- Create a profile: You must register for an account in order to use the services and resources available on the portal. To register, click the “Register” button on the homepage and follow the prompts. Basic details like your name, address, and phone number are required of you.
- See available services: After setting up an account, you can view the portal’s resources and services. They could include financial aid, medical care, educational opportunities, and other forms of assistance.
- Make a service request: Follow the instructions after clicking the appropriate link on the portal to submit an application for a particular service or assistance program. For the application process to be completed, you might need to provide further data and supporting documents.
- Once an application has been submitted, you can check its status on the portal. To view the status, click the “Check Application Status“ button on the homepage and enter the reference number for your application.
- Provide feedback: The Ehsaas program and the portal welcome comments from stakeholders and beneficiaries. You are able to comment on the services.
Objectives of Ehsaas Nadra Government Pakistan
In order to make it simpler for people and communities to obtain the services and resources they require, Ehsaas Nadra Gov Pk’s main goal is to establish a unified platform for the delivery of social welfare services. The objective of the program is to advance accessibility, inclusion, and transparency in the provision of social welfare services.
Accountability and cooperation
Collaboration and accountability are given top priority when providing social welfare services by Ehsaas Nadra Gov Pk. To ensure that services are provided effectively and efficiently and that the needs of the target population are fully met, the program closely collaborates with partners and stakeholders. The program has also created reliable monitoring and evaluation procedures, issuing reports and updates on its operations and results on a regular basis.
- The candidate must reside in Pakistan.
- The applicant must fall below what the government considers to be the poverty level.
- The applicant’s household income needs to be less than a particular cap as set by the government.
- The candidate cannot be a landlord or have any other income sources.
- The candidate must not be a recipient of any other form of government aid.
- A current CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) issued by NADRA is required of the applicant (National Database and Registration Authority).
- The candidate must own a functioning mobile phone that is registered in their name.
- Depending on the particular programme or help offered as part of the Ehsaas Nadra Gov Pk project, these requirements may change.
- Family members’ CNICs (Computerized National Identity Cards) include the family’s head of household.
- For minors under the age of 18, use the B-Form or birth certificate.
- evidence of income (salary slip, pension book, etc.)
- documentation proving home ownership or a lease
- Utility costs (electricity, gas, water)
- Account information (if required)
- a certificate of disability (if applicable)
- certificate of death (if applicable)
- evidence of marriage (if applicable)
- Admission letter for a school, college, or university (if applicable)
The program offers a variety of projects and services, including financial aid, scholarships, health and educational support, and crisis relief. Ehsaas Nadra Gov PK has a strict process based on predetermined criteria and is aimed to provide transparency and accountability in the selection of recipients. The overall goal of Ehsaas Nadra Gov PK is to ensure the welfare of all people, especially the most disadvantaged and marginalised, and to encourage social inclusion.