One of the government of Pakistan’s most prominent program, the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program, attempts to give money to eligible students. The EHSAAS program, a Pakistani government initiative to combat poverty, served as the vehicle for the program’s implementation in 2020. With the help of the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif initiative, students from low-income families will be able to continue their education without being constrained by money problems. We shall go into great detail about the program in this article, covering things like its goals, eligibility, and application procedure.
A laudable effort by the Pakistani government to help deserving students financially is the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program. The program’s goal is to prevent low-income children from being compelled to drop out of school as a result of being unable to afford a quality education. The program features an easy application process, and the amount of financial aid offered varies according to educational level. Overall, the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program is a significant step towards raising the nation’s literacy rate and ensuring that all students, regardless of their socioeconomic situation, have equal possibilities.
The goals of the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program are:
- Provide financial aid to students from low-income households who cannot afford to pay for their education.
- Motivating pupils to finish their study in spite of financial constraints.
- Making sure that pupils have access to a high-quality education and are not compelled to leave school because of financial difficulties.
- Decreasing the number of students from low-income families who drop out of school.
- Increasing the nation’s literacy rate.
For students from low-income homes, there is a program called EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif. Students must satisfy the program’s requirements in order to be eligible.
- The student must be enrolled in a Pakistani school, college, or university, whether it is public or private.
- The student must come from a family that is considered to be poor by the Pakistani government.
- The household income of the student should not be higher than Rs. 45,000 per month.
- The student had to have at least 70% of the preceding academic year’s classes in attendance.
- The student must have gotten at least 60% on their most recent annual exam.
- The student must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- No additional scholarships or financial aid from any other institutions or organisations may be awarded to the student.
Application Process of Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif
The EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program’s application procedure is simple and may be finished online. The actions listed below must be taken:
- The student must access to the EHSAAS program’s official website
- The pupil needs to use the “Apply Now” button.
- The student must fill out their personal data, which includes their name, birthdate, and CNIC number.
- The student must provide their academic information, such as their academic standing, the name of their school, college, or university, and the course or degree they are enrolled in.
- The student must attach a copy of their CNIC as well as a recent photo.
- The application must be turned in by the student.
- The EHSAAS program staff will examine the application after it is submitted.
- If the student’s application is accepted, they will be informed and their bank account will be credited with the financial aid.
Financial Support Amount Offered by EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif
Depending on the student’s degree of education, the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program offers varying amounts of financial aid. The amount of financial aid given to students is as follows:
- For children in elementary school, a stipend of Rs. 1,500 every quarter is offered.
- A stipend of Rs. 2,000 per quarter is offered to middle school pupils.
- A stipend of Rs. 2,500 each quarter is offered to high school pupils.
- A stipend of Rs. 3,000 each quarter is offered to intermediate students.
- A stipend of Rs. 4,000 per month is offered to undergraduate students.
- A stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month is offered to graduate students.
- It’s vital to remember that any additional financial aid the student may be receiving is in addition to the financial aid offered through the EHSAAS Taleemi Wazaif program.
|CLASS||FOR GIRLS||FOR BOYS|
Ehsaas Taleemi wazaif Program Coverage:
The program includes primary, secondary, higher secondary, undergraduate, and graduate levels in all public-sector educational institutions. The program’s financial support includes the cost of textbooks, transportation, and other educational expenditures in addition to tuition fees. To ensure the program’s successful execution and positive effects, the Pakistani government closely monitors and assesses it. To find any program flaws and make improvements, regular assessments and evaluations are carried out.
Impact of the Program:
To sum it up, the Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif program, like ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program, has improved Pakistan’s literacy rate significantly and has been well accepted by the general population. In short, Almost a million students have benefited financially from the program, which has also been generally acknowledged for its positive effects on enrollment rates, dropout rates, and educational outcomes.